Scientia Incorporated, San Francisco, CA 94107
December 1995 to June 1997: Creative Director
- Enhanced usability and design of Princeton Review's College Advisor and Apply 98! CD-ROM products, leading to a distribution of nearly 1 million units with Time Magazine's college entry guide.
- Enabled Oracle Corporation to develop Intranet employee orientation by adapting existing CD-ROM materials and artwork to Web-based design.
- Established new architecture and redesigned Sun Microsystems SunPeak project website Intranet for increased usability and access to employees.
- For Sun Microsystems, developed HTML templates for JavaOne conference executive presentations.
- Created website and online reference of semiconductor components for Supertex, Inc.
Public Web Sites
- Supertex, Inc. (Web Archive)
800-page online catalog/databook for semiconductor manufacturer. Extensive use of Adobe Acrobat format. Creative use of complex tables for semiconductor part selection.
Private Intranet Sites/Projects:
- Sun Microsystems: SunPeak Communications Tool redesign
Redesign/repurpose of internal web site for MIS end user communications related to mainframe/legacy app migration to Sun solutions.
- Sun Microsystems: Sun Corporate Executive Internet Presentations
Development of system for giving corporate executive presentations on a Javastation via the Internet, replacing traditional slide shows. Used at major Sun meetings such as the 1997 JavaOne Conference.
Return to home