Kaiser Permanente, NOPS Enterprise Network Services, Walnut Creek, California
May 2005 to December 2005: Training Coordinator/Developer
Contracted to Kaiser Permanente IT, National Operations, Enterprise Network Services.
- Supervised design and implementation of new training request processes for ENS - complying with new approval process instituted by KP-IT Management.
- Managed a $350,000+ training budget and ensured the training of 95% of ENS employees (over 290) in mandated Service Oriented Architecture, Sexual Harassment, Maker/Checker/Verifier, HIPAA Security and Principles of Responsibility.
- Scheduled, monitored and guided the training of over 200 ENS employees in advanced technical topics such as Wireless Networking, VoIP, Cisco Networking design and hardware configuration, Siemens telephony design and hardware configuration, and other technical courses.
- Developed SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and Six Sigma style templates for creating web-based and instructor-led training components.
- Developed National Help Desk phone agent scripts (with electronic delivery tools) for use in optimizing diagnosis of network issues during initial contact with end users - leading to more accurate routing of Remedy incidents to the proper department for analysis.
- Created lesson plans and Captivate (RoboDemo) training modules for Visionael network documentation database.
- Worked with Vendor Management to develop new tools for circuit ordering and created communication plan for Sprint wireless contract rollout.
MS Windows XP. Microsoft Office and Project. Adobe Photoshop, Captivate and Flash. Deneba Canvas 7.0.
Return to home