Intel Corporation, Folsom, California
April 2002 to February 2003: Systems Analyst, IT Storefront Project
Contracted to the Business Applications Solutions department as business analyst for a high profile project related to Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Business-to-Business (B2B) and Business to Employee (B2E) initiatives.
- Provided research, analysis and evaluation for the Intel IT Storefront project, a B2E initiative to reorganize IT's portion of the Intel Intranet.
- Surveyed vendors and reported in a White Paper on the state of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) to IT management.
- Developed technical recommendations, including requirements, high-level architecture and test methodology for an ECM implementation, which was designed to integrate with Intel s existing Business Process/Workflow Management, Document Management, Product/Service Catalog Management, Supply Chain and Portal initiatives.
- Developed requirements questionnaire and assisted in the gathering of business requirements from over 100 stakeholders.
- Researched, evaluated, coordinated installation of test beds and conducted hands-on testing of content management software from vendors Interwoven, Documentum and Microsoft to determine best fit to those requirements.
- Produced extensive documentation and was an integral part of the final selection process.
MS Windows 2000. MS Content Management Server 2002, MS SharePoint Server, FrontPage, Visio 2003, MS Project 2003. Interwoven TeamSite. Documentum 4.0/5.0 ECM, DAM, Web Publisher and Content Server. Microsoft Office.
Return to home