California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV), Sacramento, California
October 2000 to January 2001: Business/Systems Analysis
Contracted to DMV as part of a team analyzing the Department s move into web-based delivery of products and information to consumers and employees (B2C & B2E).
- Conducted feasibility study to initiate online ordering of Vanity License Plates.
- Interviewed stakeholders within DMV staff and external agencies to facilitate Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions.
- Identified and recommended potential document management solutions for Intranet distribution of DMV Procedures manuals.
- Surveyed Content Management alternatives, and set up a review process for evaluating vendors.
- Identified and documented business/software requirements, budget needs, resource/staffing allocations, risk analysis.
- Produced detailed Feasibility Study Reports (FSR)
- Produced Economic Analysis and Risk Analyses for Department of Information Technology (DOIT).
MS Windows 98/2000. MS Visio 2003, MS Project 2003. Microsoft Office. MVS, DB2, Oracle, IBM Websphere. Joint Application Development (JAD).
Return to home