Delegata Corporation, Sacramento, California
April 2003 to December 2003: Analyst/Project Manager
Worked as an in-house resource for project resource recruitment as well as a project manager/web developer for the corporate website.
- Spearheaded and managed project to rebuild corporate website. (Web Archive)
- Using Rational Unified Process (RUP) methodology
- Worked with staff in JAD sessions
- Authored RUP Vision Document
- Gathered and documented requirements
- Developed Project Plan/production schedule
- Initiated development utilizing .NET framework to build both user facing and back-end site maintenance applications.
- Contributed to new business development efforts by producing responses to RFPs from state agencies and private sector including CALPERS, Legislative Data Center, Caltrans, and CalDHHS.
- Created PowerPoint presentations and web mockups for content management and portal implementations.
- Developed a comprehensive corporate identity program for Delegata, including
- Style guides
- Logo usage guidelines
- Presentation standards
- Corporate marketing collateral
MS Windows 98/2000. MS Visio 2003, MS Project 2003, .NET. Microsoft Office. Adobe Photoshop, PageMaker, Freehand, Flash and Illustrator. Joint Application Development (JAD), Rational Unified Process (RUP), Unified Modeling Language (UML).
Return to home