Business/Systems Analysis - June 1997 to Present
Over 10 years of experience with a variety of companies and have significant expertise in many Business and Systems Analysis Skills.
- Strong background in:
- Requirements gathering
- Business model documentation
- Process mapping
- Application analysis and selection
- Software implementation/rollout
- Experienced in facilitation of JAD sessions and stakeholder engagement for the capture, documentation and validation of project requirements.
- Strong end-user concentration on business process modeling and analysis, with a focus on improving client productivity.
- Excellent mediation and reconciliation skills between technical staff, business users and management.
- Extensive experience throughout the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in Client/Server and Web application development.
- Very sensitive to client needs and expectations, with a strong understanding of organizational limitations and restraints.
Return to home